LED bulbs are our most energy efficient technology, as they use up to 80% less energy than other bulbs, have a long lifespan, and are available in many standard sizes and shapes. To browse our selection, please visit our LED Bulbs page.
New minimum energy efficiency standards for lighting are slowly being phased in by the Department of Energy (DOE). They will soon impact many incandescent household, reflector, and linear fluorescent bulbs. Over the course of the next few years, some of these bulbs will be discontinued and will need to be replaced by more efficient light sources, such as LED bulbs.
How to Find LED Bulbs to Replace Your Traditional Light Sources
1. Visit our Contact Us page.
2. Complete the online form.
3. Under the How Can We Help You? drop down, select Product Recommendations.
4. In the What Is Your Request? field, please provide the manufacturer's product number of the bulb you're looking to replace.
5. Provide as much detail as possible about the application in which the bulb is being used.
Our customer service team will be glad to offer suggestions for energy efficient Satco products that will suit your needs.